The Rajah Indian Restaurant is a favourite with locals and visitors to Inverness. Establishing a reputation for quality Indian cusine over almost 30 years in the Highland area. Tucked downstairs off Post Office Avenue, it is one of Inverness’s secret attractions.
Award winning Chef Kabir Hussein will make your meal at the Rajah an experience to remember. He has been awarded the Master Chef Roll of Honour Award, which is given for:
- Excellently prepared food using the best quality ingredients
- High standards of hygiene & cleanliness of china, cutlery, glasses and linen
- High standards of kitchen design
- Courteous service & customer satisfaction
- Comfortable atmosphere
- A reasonably priced and extensive menu.
In our lounge/waiting area you can relax in ample space and soak up the unique atmosphere of the Rajah. You can enjoy a drink from our fully licensed bar while you wait for your table, or while you wait for your take-away served from the Rajah’s comprehensive and delicious menu.
The combination of excellent food and plenty of space means that the Rajah is ideal for special functions, coach parties etc. Call us with your requirements and we will be happy to help.
Temporary opening times: Tue – Sunday 3pm – 9pm Closed Monday.